So far we see how the game will be called, as usual in LA
Nice block by KG.
So far we see how the game will be called, as usual in LA
Nice block by KG.
How many of those have not been legit?
As I said in another the officiating has been pretty poor so far. Both ways. Vuijicic rode Pierce like a crazy and didn't get called for a foul and they let KJ tip the ball out after he missed the dunk, and he jumped from out of bounds to try and save it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I hope that the Lakers backers can admit that they are getting every close call tonight just like it was the other night.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I wouldn't say that they are getting every close call. You definitely can't say that Kobe's gotten the Wade calls as you wondered would happen leading into the series.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If the Lakers were getting the calls Boston was getting at the Gardens, they'd be up by 20 now. Kobe's not hitting his free throws and Odom isn't playing worth crap. The only thing keeping them afloat is Vujocich.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Free throws were like 19-2 then. When the Celtics had a ratio like that early, it was 'they were getting every call', 'it can't be that one-sided', 'the refs are cheating'. It can't be one way and not the other [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The Lakers didn't get any calls tonight. Garnett got away with countless illegal screens. The NBA must really want the Celtics to win this.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks